Saturday, February 25, 2012

Finally, a day of rest...

I can't believe that it has been 5 days since I have had any time to sit and type. I miss blogging when I am away from it for more than a couple days. There is just something about blogging that I swear feels like therapy for me. I love just sitting and typing away, the sound of the keys click clicking away just gives me so much fulfillment! I know, I am nerdy like that:) It is the little things that make me happy people!

Of course all of you know that hockey keeps me busy most days. We had practice three times this week. A lot of driving for this mama. I don't mind too much, the baby will usually sleep and it is s good 45 minutes to an hour sometimes to get to the rink, so baby will get a good nap in on the drive. Plus, T loves playing, I would drive double that if I had to. The things we do or are willing to do for the happiness of our children is endless!

I have been keeping up on our daily walks/runs to the park with baby. The weather has been awesome out here! That is pretty much it. Hockey. Park. Cooking. Cleaning. Here is a picture catch up of us:

#febphotoaday
Day 20. My Handwriting:

Day 21. A favorite picture of me: This was taken the day before my wedding. I felt so pretty!



Day 22. Where I work: My house. I cook here, clean here, take care of two crazy girls here!



Morning playtime!

Love breakfast sandwiches!

Getting ready for hockey practice...


I'm addicted to this!

Mmmmm! A Steak and Cheese Flauta on the side!

Waiting for Sissy to get out of school...

These hurt my feet after about 2 miles, I need new ones!

Pajama Day at school!

Lunch.

Hmmm, what's over there?!

Mama and Baby

Loves her snacks!

Love these!

Love gas station coffee:)


More getting ready for hockey.

So good!

Love me some salad!

No comments:

Post a Comment