Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The sun was back today.

When it was so chilly yesterday I was hoping that the cold would stay. Not so lucky, it was warm, sunny, and clear, today. My husband finally came home today, this was a long 72 hour shift this week. Sometimes they go by fast, others, like this week, went super slow. I couldn't wait to see him, yes, even after all these years I still miss him tons when he goes to work. When he got home E was quietly playing with her staking blocks while I was quietly sipping my coffee. As soon as he walked in she ran to him and gave him the biggest hug! She is all into hugs and kisses right now. Big bear hugs! I love it:) After coffee and chatting with him I made breakfast. Scrambled eggs on an English muffin that was buttered and jellied, and half of a hash brown on it too. It was so good!! I was ready to start my day. We had a few errands to run, we are needing to change some stuff on our phones so we had to go to the AT&T store here in town. After we were done I was ready to get our daily jog/walk in. The day was so nice that I had to take advantage of it. Baby loves the park anyway so it is a nice place for us to go and play and have fun together.

Gotta keep hydrated! Mama's water, Baby's water!




After T got out of school it was off to hockey. The ice rink we practice at on Wednesday's is close to my sister's work. So she met us over there. I love my sister! It was great to catch up on life and just get some laughs in:) Tay worked hard in practice, so hard that she broke her hockey stick. She was so bummed, but was kinda excited at the same  time. A broken stick means that you are playing hard!
Dad always ties her skates! 
Me, my sister, and E:) 
She skates so fast it is always hard to get a clear picture of her!
We stopped by, you guessed it, Fresh and Easy on the way home to grab something for dinner and my husband volunteered to go in while I stayed inside with the sleeping baby. It wasn't until we got home and unloaded the groceries that I saw the couple treats he bought me. My favorite, carrot, peach, and mango juice! Mmmmm....so good! My yogurt with granola and berries, which will be great for breakfast, and eggs. Yes eggs. But not just regular eggs. Brown eggs, brown eggs from non-caged hens. Hens that are allowed to roam free! My favorite type of eggs, I like knowing that the eggs I am eating came from happy hens! Makes them taste better;)

Until tomorrow Friends! Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment