Friday, February 17, 2012

9-5.

As many of you know my husband works an awesome shift that I will admit, has me spoiled. He works 48 hours on and then has 96 off. This week I have realized that I have taken his schedule for granted, let me explain. He has been in a training class all week out at March Air Force base out in Riverside. The class starts at 9 and ends  at 5. However, he leaves at 7-7:30 and doesn't get home until after 6. Just in time to eat dinner and then it is time to bathe the girls and then bed by 9. I mean even though he is home every night I feel like I haven't seen him all week. So I am patting the moms on the backs with husbands that work this crazy schedule. I am looking forward to the 2 days gone and the 4 home to be back starting tomorrow.

Other than that putting a weirdness in my schedule everything else has been normal. I live a pretty scheduled life, most of the time. As I sit here and think about what I did this week my life is actually very scheduled. Wow.

Here are some pictures to catch up the week with:

So as I look through my pictures I see this group of them with my two beautiful girls. These two are what take up all my time, and I LOVE it. As I think about how my life is scheduled well it is, but it is full with these two girls. I can't think of anything better to have your day filled with!






Loves to hang out in her baby bathtub, that is why I haven't put it away just yet!




BOO! Budget cuts!

Penny after her grooming session.



Nosey Rosey!


#febphotoaday Day 17. Time: 1:11



No comments:

Post a Comment