Monday, February 13, 2012

Finally...

I am finally getting a second to gather my thoughts and sit and type. I have been non stop since Friday! So let me catch you up on the Freestone Four and our happenings...

Friday T and her hockey team got to go down during the first intermission and play a 6 minute little scrimmage against each other. It was to promote girls playing hockey and to show other girls that girls can be hockey players just like boys can. Tay had her own little cheering section and man, did she bring it! She got 3 or 4 breakaways and was a total standout. I was so proud of her. My husband was one of 4 dads that were down there just to keep the game going, he said he couldn't believe the crowd and how loud thy were. How loud they were cheering for our baby! The girls did great and had so much fun hanging out as a tam and just goofing around being kids.
She loves to see herself in the phone!

Hockey Fight! 
The Lady Reign playing..

Both on Grammy's lap!



Go Girls!
SO that was my Friday night. We got home really late and had to be back for TWO hockey games the next morning, at 9 and at 10. Saturday the girls actually played well, considering the night before. Tay went to my parents house after her games, we went home and relaxed. BBQ-ed for dinner. It was a mellow afternoon into the night. 

Sunday was yet another hockey day. But Sunday's are my husband's day to play. He played two games and then afterwards we all went to pizza afterwards. The whole team. It is pretty cool though because 4 dads of girls who play on the Lady Reign also play together on an adult league team. So it was a huge group of probably close to 40 all together! It was great. We ate pizza, drank beer, well I didn't drink beer but the guys did, and just enjoyed each others company.

Today was a holiday so there was no school. I took the girls out early to get some stuff done. I was glad to get home though, the weather here today was cold and rainy with a little hail. I just wanted to be home where it was warm! 

That about wraps it up, in a nutshell anyway. Plus my baby is on my lap and the minutes are passing by where I can still type. She is getting antsy in my lap. I don't blame her, it is close to her bedtime anyway. Have a great rest of the night Friends, I will leave you with some pictures from today....
For her party tomorrow! 
I make her bag:)

Look what I found at Fresh and Easy!

Hard at work....


By big girl!

Mmmmmmm...

She was excited because I put Dora on:)
#febphotoaday Blue:This is the BLUE Valentine T gave me:)



1 comment:

  1. What a busy weekend mom! HOCKEY is key for your family! WE are just beginning with sports alex tball and alexee cheer!!!

    Love the posts!!

    Cute babies ;)

    ReplyDelete