Sunday, February 5, 2012

Another thing I love.


Remember I was saying earlier in the month that February was the month of love, so here is something else I am in love with: my husband and the baby playing! There is just something so overly cute about a dad playing with his daughters....



Awwww...

Teaching Em, "Hands Up!"

E attacking Daddy!

It is sorta funny, my husband works a 48/96. So he works for 48 hours and then is off for 96 hours. It is a pretty nice schedule. He gets a lot of time off to hang out at home. Since I am a SAHM, E is with me all the time. But as soon as her Dad walks in the door I am chopped liver! Ah, I guess I shouldn't complain, it gives me a break!
#febphotoaday
Day 4. Strangers:
This was a group of boys trying to organize a game to play. 
This was the picture that I posted to Instagram. I was assuming that it was a father and his two sons, they were deciding on what to eat for dinner. KFC was the deciding vote. Such dudes!
Another stranger story. I was sitting in my car at Rite Aid the other day and I look over two parking stalls over, I swear it was my grandma. For those who don't know my grandma passed away right before Thanksgiving last year. From my car it looked just like her. I had to take a picture! She was just sitting there with her husband, eating her ice cream, my grandma loved her sweets too! This made me smile...
Grandma Faye

I know hard to see since I was having to go through another car!



I think of her everyday, and see things that remind me of her often. 

Well, I am off. E is taking a nap, which means I may actually get to shower, and maybe more than a 5 minute shower:) It's the little things people, the little things that make me happy! 

Have a great day!!


1 comment:

  1. Love between the two is SO AMAZING!! I can't believe she is walkiNG TOO!!

    FROM: sHAREE'

    ReplyDelete