Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hot Water!

I will never take hot water for granted again! The plumber came and fixed it and 5 minutes later the baby was down for a nap and this mama was in one of the best showers of my life!!!! I swear I took a 30 minute shower, well maybe not 30 minutes, but it sure felt like it! The girls are in the bath as we speak, or type in my case. The rest of the day was spent inside, it was a cold rainy day here today. I welcomed the weather, finally feels like winter. I didn't even get my workout in because we couldn't get to the park. I could have braved it but I didn't want the baby out there. I spent most of my day picking up the house, since my husband comes home after 72 hours at work, the least I can do is have him come home to a clean house. Here is some pictures of our exciting day at home!
My second favorite coffee mug!


Loves her new books from Grammy:)

Sissy and Sissy playing with the camera!





My big girl:)
#febphotoaday Buttons: I use these daily.
Have a great rest of the night Friends! The baby is already asleep so I'm taking advantage and going to sit and snuggle with my big girl! She's 9 but still loves it when Mama holds her!!



No comments:

Post a Comment