Thursday, February 9, 2012

Weird Day. Full Moon?


My morning started off great! My husband got up earlier than I and got T ready and the coffee going. He was braving Disneyland alone with two 9 year old girls! Remember how they went to a hockey tournament last month and both scored and worked really hard? Well, total was the day that he paid up! The day couldn't be any more beautiful than it was today. 80's in the OC??!!! Nice! A perfect Disneyland Day:) I would be lying if I didn't say that I was a tad bit jealous as they drove off to a day full of fun, sun, laughter, and great food:( But to see those girls over the moon excited put me back in my place and I said to myself, "this day isn't about you, it is about the girls." Sometimes I just need to check myself. My husband promised that the next trip would be a family one, I am just hoping that it is sometime soon and not in a tear from now, or something crazy like that. He did keep me posted on their day and how the girls were doing. He said that he had to actually make them sit and eat and drink water, they were just on the move! How exciting, Disneyland as a kid, I don't know what could be better. Plus, they are old enough to go on all the "big kid," rides now. The last time I talked to my husband, it was around 5;00 and he said that there was no waiting for California Screamin so they girls just kept going on it, I think he said that this was their 3rd or 4th time. To be a kid again!!! Here are some of the pictures that were sent to me:
Look how scared Genny is on Space Mountain??!!

California Screamin!
My husband said that after the first roller coaster they were pumped up for more. By the end of the night they will be roller coaster pros! I am sure my husband is going to be one pooped out Papa when he gets home:) I think me and the baby would have just slowed them down. I hope we get to take the baby soon, I think she is a good age, so curious, and observant. Perfect place to go for her and a place to have some family fun!

After they left I grabbed a big mug of coffee. I had some things to do but wanted to waste my morning drinking coffee and watching some of my trash tv. I got to do both while the baby played and even got to shower as she napped. I even got to eat some breakfast, man I was getting a lot done!
My mug from Las Vegas:)
So, my morning as you can see was a great one. I was getting things done! Checking stuff on my list. Now comes where my weird part to the day started.....

I never really pay attention when I come my hair, usually I don't ever "fix" it, I just throw it up in a knot and go. Doing my hair takes too long! But I was shocked, sad, about to cry when I caught a glimpse of my hair in the bathroom mirror....GRAY! I almost spelled it GREY, like Grey's Anatomy, which is on tonight! Whoop! Off topic, sorry. Back to the grAy hairs. I knew I had gray but no THIS much gray:( I'm only 32 and I have little to no stress in my life, so where did all these new ones come up? Is the myth true that if you pull one, ten more come to the party?!?!? I need my hair dyed...bad.....I need to call my  sister for some help. I mean check it out in all its glory....even my eyes were mad!
Waaaaaaaaa!!!!
Next, I was driving down to Sports Chalet. I like to run with a visor. I like Nike, so naturally I want a black Nike visor. I should be able to go down to a SPORTS store with SPORT even its name and get one, right?! Wrong. Every brand BUT Nike:( Damn. That sucks. Weird that a sporting good place would not carry something of this nature. I guess I'll just have to buy t online, which I was going to do but I wanted it in my hot little hands now. If I would have ordered it when I wanted it I would have it by now. I need to just listen to my own advise sometimes. Haven't I said this already?

Then it was on to Kohl's. I love Kohl's. Always had great luck there. I did fid some cute workout stuff, two running tanks and some running socks. And some blue and black Nike running shorts on the clearance rack for $12! Score. Ok, so nothing weird happened there, but at Target, my next stop there was a weird dude. I was in the baby aisle, no wierdos are ever in the baby section right? Not today folks. Now when I am shopping with someone I'm not loud to where someone on the next aisle can hear everything I say. This guy was talking so loud and was f thing f that I was like geese who is is talking to like that? It was his girlfriend or wife. I actually left the baby section cause I couldn't take his rudeness any longer. So I went over to the books, the next thing I knew he was in the books! I'm like holy geese why can't I get away from this dude. I hate when my space is invaded while I am trying to look at stuff and enjoy my shopping experience! I don't do that to people, I would like it if people are as nice. After almost an hour in the store I finally am ready to check out.  Guess who comes into the line next to me??!! yep! Wasn't I the luck one today. I seriously thought I was being punked! Man, was I glad to get the heck out of there! 

One last weird thing. Do you ever have something you see in the street or on the side of the freeway or something and it creeps you out? I do. Shoes. Or I should say, shoe, singular. When  I see a shoe just lying there in the street I always think the worst. I always think someone got hit by a car and their shoe came off. I know. Weird. 

We came home and rested, that outing tired us out! But I knew that I wanted to get our daily jog/walk/play to the park done. Thank goodness we did because it was great outside!


How pretty!!
We came home from the park hungry. What to make for just baby and Mama? I had leftover chicken and broccoli from last night. I had some spaghetti sauce and some noodles. A match made in heaven. Quick, easy, and baby loved it! Bath is done, and baby is already asleep. I am just going to wait for my family to come home and live through all their fun stories! Have a great night Friends!





1 comment:

  1. OMG gray hair. I can't believe it. About 6 months I decided that I wasn't going to dye my hair anymore - guess what while at a park my bff noticed one then two and the story continues on. So needless to say I am back to dying my hair :)

    ReplyDelete