Sunday, February 5, 2012

Celebrated two beautiful girls today!

I woke up to this...
Great bedhead! She must have slept good!!
She slept in a little bit this morning, thank goodness, we have been staying up way to late and I have been dragging ass in the morning. You all know I usually try to get to bed by 9:00, 9:30 at the latest. Well, I haven't been going to bed until after 11! Way too late!! So, I have been paying for it in the morning. The baby will get up at the same time regardless of what time Mama goes to bed. I was thankful for a morning nap, gave me a chance to get in the shower and take more than I quick 5 minute shower. That made me happy.
#febphotoaday
Day 5. 10:00: A napping baby!
Sleeping away!
I went down to my parents house today for a couple reasons. One was because they were dying to see the girls. It has been way too long since they have seen them. We were sick (remember that) and then they got sick. Then schedules just got crazy, so needless to say, it has been awhile. Another reason was because E's birthday party got cancelled and they wanted to celebrate it. Yes, I know her birthday was almost  a month ago..schedules have been nuts! They bought her a little slice of cake, it was a Strawberry Shortcake cake. So good, not too sweet and not too heavy. We sang Happy Birthday and she got messy. That's what 1st birthday's are all about, right? She opened presents and got some clothes and some books! I was excited about the books, she loves her books:) Also, I was happy because she finally got to wear her Birthday outfit that Tay had picked out for her. So cute. We spent the other part of the day outside, enjoying the 75 degree California Winter weather. Yes, I said it, 75!
My Dad and I, and Penny! He was taking a break from mowing the backyard, I tried to snap a  pic with him too but was not successful! 
She loves it outside!



Running..... 
Mmmmmm...another birthday cake for me!!!



Sissy helping Sissy with all her new pretties. AKA, beads:)
As I celebrate our little girl, one life. We also celebrated a new life that came into our world. Meet Little Miss Brooklyn!
7 pounds 2 ounces of pure love!!!
This is our dear friends, Ashley and Dustin's newest little bundle! I can't wait to hold her and kiss her! 
Pretty Mama and pretty Baby!

Daddy and his new little girl!
Two precious little girls were celebrated today, Emi and Brooklyn. I can't wait until they can play together:) I love little girls and think that they are just the sweetest things ever. She has two great parents as well, and also 3 brothers and 1 sister to look up too. She is the baby of 5! 
 What a great day it has been! Sad to see the weekend has come to an end though. Monday will be here way too soon. I don't like Mondays. Hoping this week goes by fast! Have a great night Friends!




1 comment:

  1. Look at E! So beautiful. Can't believe we haven't spent time together in a long time. Maybe a play date for our kiddos!

    ReplyDelete