Monday, February 20, 2012

Busy. Busy. Busy.

Some days we are busy and some days nothing but relaxing is on the to-do list. The past couple of days...busy! Today will also be a busy one.

Saturday was a very exciting day. T had a scrimmage game against a boys team at an ice rink that my husband played at when he was her age. It is an old, old building. Made of cement and bricks I swear. It is the COLDEST ice rink I have ever been in. The girls were pumped to be at a different rink playing a group of different boys, they usually play against the same two teams at our home ice every Saturday. My husband was on duty, I was so sad that he couldn't be there with us. But I understand that he can't make all her games. Thank goodness I am a SAHM where I know that one of us will always be there at her games. My sister showed up to cheer on T, she comes to all of her games. She loves it, and T loves her being there. I was talking to my husband as the game was about to start and a thought went though my head and I said, "why don't we facetime and that way you can see the game?!" And that is what we did. All us moms took turns holding the camera and following to game with my phone for him. Teamwork! As one arm got tired of holding the phone, the next one held it! He got to see the whole game! Tay scored two goals and they won the game 7-0! It was one of her BEST games she has ever played! I was one proud Mama:) After the game we went across the street to a spaghetti restaurant called, Vince's Spaghetti. It has been there forever! We had 35 in our party! They sat us in the banquet room away from the main seating area. It was a great time laughing, eating, and chatting away. Our waitress was great and I am sure that she made out with some killer tips that night, she deserved it!

Sunday I went down to my parents house, T had gone home with a friend after her hockey game, Cory was at work so I was going to go down and spend some time with my folks and my sister. I don't get to go back home very often so I was looking forward to it. My dad took us out to lunch and then he went home and us girls went and did some shopping. It was nice to shop and talk with my sister and mom. Em was such a good girl too! We walked out of Target with minimal damage to our wallets and were happy campers. After our shopping session we went back to my parents, the baby played with my Dad outside for a little bit and before I knew it, it was time to go pick up my other baby from her playdate.

Do any of you watch The Amazing Race?! Tay and I love it, it is our show that we watch together. The new race started lastnight and it is looking to be a good one. Plus, for all you Big Brother watchers out there, Rachel and Brenden are on this race. They make me laugh:) Looking forward to Sunday nights on the couch with my T-Bone!

Today...today we get our taxes done! I hope we get a decent return. We will soon see! I have to go through all our stuff and make sure everything is there. I'm always in charge of getting our tax stuff together so if anything is missing I'm in trouble:( SO I will double, and triple check!

See...busy. Busy. Busy!!









No comments:

Post a Comment