Wednesday, February 1, 2012

And so it starts....

February. It is the month of love, right? Well, let me tell you about my love. My best friend. My husband. Sure we had our ups and downs, what relationship hasn't?! But our marriage is strong and full of love, hugs, kisses, and lots of laughter! We have made two beautiful girls and look forward to one more added to the Freestone Clan! Here are some pics of me and my old man:)










I love this man, and love how much he loves me back. I get to stay home full time and take care of our girls, staying at home and being fully in their lives, to me there is nothing better for them. I feel so lucky to have married such a wonderful, caring, and adorable man. I look forward to forever with him and can't wait to see what the rest of our lives brings!!!

I hope all other married couple are as happy as I am!!!

1 comment: