Saturday, February 4, 2012

Finally getting time...

Finally, I get time to sit and blog. It feels like forever since I have had a chance to catch up! It seems like when my husband is home I get less time to sit at my computer. So here is my catch up type of entry...

So, for those of you on Instagram you know that the #febphotoaday has been going around. I decided to jump on the bandwagon, I mean everyone is doing it, right? The peer pressure:)
 I will post the pictures here also for you to follow along. If you are not on Instagram...do it..do it now!

Day 1. Your view today:
The view of our community park, I jog, baby sleeps!

Day 2. Words:
T is going to Disneyland next week for a job well done at her hockey tournament!

Day 3. Hands:
My hand as I push the jogger, yes, with a sleeping baby!




So what else have the Freestone's been up to? A lot of playtime! E hasn't been napping very well, I am sure it is because she doesn't want to miss anything! She is so nosey:) She will sleep here and there, but no long naps. I guess I am ok with that since she still goes to bed at a decent time. Here are my pics to bring you up to date today...enjoy!
In and out. In and out.


Getting so big!

At Sissy's hockey practice...


I got some great coupons in the mail from target for pouches...she loves pouches!

Chowin down!

My lunch. Salad and French Onion Soup!

Penny and this cat up on the fence, bark and stare in the afternoons!

Love these!

Salsa making time!
All randon photos from the past couple of days! Until later....




1 comment:

  1. Our kids LOVE the veggie version of the squeezables! We buy them for snacks all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete