Thursday, March 1, 2012

So sore today!

I look so sleepy....long day yesterday I guess:)
I woke up this morning and could not move! My back, my arms, my core, and my legs.  That run I went for yesterday must have been a good one cause I am sure paying for it today. I shouldn't complain though, if I am sore that means it was a good workout, right? That is what my husband tells me anyway. He also encouraged me to get out and do it again today even though I am sore. He said when you workout when you are sore you will feel so good getting your muscles working, you will feel stronger and after your workout is done you will be feeling like you are on Cloud 9. I will get out there with baby today, as soon as the sun comes out. It is still a little too chilly. I'm sure by afternoon it will be nicer outside. Here is pictures from my run yesterday:
Running is a little easier when the scenery is beautiful like this! 
This is probably why I am sore today, I ran hills, many hills...

Me taking a break while baby slept. 
I think we were out running/walking for over an hour. Baby finally woke up when we were on our street. Perfect timing! I made a turkey sandwich that I loaded up with lots and lots of greens. Spinach too. I try and sneak in veggies anywhere possible. I also had a little snack bag of Baked Lays, the Sour Cream and Cheddar flavor. So good! 

Alrighty, I am off. Going to have another cup of coffee and play with the baby before I head out to get my legs moving. Hoping my husband is right and that my run will go well. I will keep you posted. I am just going to have to make myself get out there, if not, I will sit on my couch all day and watch my DVR. It is way to easy to do that, so I will drag my butt outside. I know I will be glad I did once I'm done:)

Here are some funny pictures from yesterday too:
This picture makes me laugh! That HAIR!

Happy Baby happy Mama!
Have a great day Friends!






        

1 comment:

  1. He is right. You will feel better. My once told me this and I thought she was nuts. How could it feel better when I hurt SOOOO bad. Well, sure enough...the pain went away after I worked out. Good luck. It's a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete