Sunday, January 1, 2012

Wow, What a Year for the Freestone Four!

2011 has seriously come and gone in a blink of an eye! But even though it went fast it was a great, great, great year! We had an addition to our family with a beautiful baby girl in early January, it was a great way to start our year:) We were starting to get heavily into our other daughter's hockey team and we are so proud of how rough and tough she has become. Who would have know she had that competive spirit inside her girly little frame! She is a force to be rekoned with I tell ya!

We FINALLY got a BBQ, we bought it with the gift cards we received from Christmas and thought New Year's Eve was a great time to break it in! Stater Bros had NY Steaks on sale so we bought a couple, along with some squash, zucchini, onion, and mushrooms, that I was going to slice up and place in a foil pack along side the meat. We were so excited.


We actually had a great night. T was at my parents house to bring in the New Year, it has been a tradition for them for the past couple of years. So it was just me, the husband, baby, and the fuzzy Penny! There was no place I would have rather been than at home with them. We went to bed around 10, I must have slept really good because I didn't hear a thing, no fireworks, no dogs barking, no nothing!

Resolutions? Nothing big for me. Baby steps, small goals seem to work best for me! I plan to love a little more, hug a little more, and look on the brightside of every situation. What will 2012 bring the Freestone Four? Who knows, but I sure can't wait to find out!!!! Here's to a great 2012 to all and hope that it brings you nothing but happiness, health, and lots of luck and laughter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment