Monday, January 2, 2012

Laay Sunday...I mean Lazy Monday...

Today felt like a lazy Sunday but instead it was a lazy, lazy, very lazy Monday! Days that are filled with nothing are a nice way to re-charge your battery and take a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Sadly, T has to go back to school tomorrow after being off for her 2 week Christmas Break. I really enjoy her being home. But it will be nice getting back on a daily routine, the house seems to run better that way. I am sure T is ready to get back to school and see her friends too. The nice thing is that the next 3 weeks of school for her are only 4 day school weeks instead of 5, then before we know it Spring Break will be here and she gets 2 weeks for that. Then before I know it summer will be here!

The wheels in my mind are already turning, thinking about how we can try to do a family vacation this year. I'd love something by the beach where the girls can play and we can play with them and just relax all together. Beach camping? Renting a beach house? Driving up the coast and stopping at beaches along the way? I haven't seen much of our beautiful country so I'd love to do a roadtrip, stopping at some landmarks as we drive. So many decisions, so many great places to see and things to do. Crossing my fingers that we can actually say we are going to do it and follow through and do it.

I went off on a little tangent I see, back to today, present time, not future summer plans:) We stayed in our pajamas today, watched the Winter Classic, which I am so glad the NY Rangers won, Flyers can kiss my butt, ate English Muffins, played the Kinect, the girls played, and just vegged out. Like I said before, you need that once in awhile.

Have a great night Friends! A couple of pictures from our oh so eventful day...




No comments:

Post a Comment