Saturday, January 28, 2012

A typical Friday night and Saturday in the life of a Freestone....





My Friday day was like any other day. Playing with baby is just something that takes up most of my day...I LOVE it! SHe is now starting to baby talk too, so we play and play until she is tired. Then she naps, and when wakes it is more playing. She has many toys to choose from and plays no favorites, she plays with them all.
For lunch it was leftovers, my favorite! Remember, I am a mama who hates to waste food and throw it away, so leftovers, good leftovers I am always excited about:) I was double excited when I opened my Snapple and got a little under the cap thought.


A Luna bar as a treat! This one was Double Chocolate Chunk...so good! We had hockey practice later that evening and then we were home and had to be back by 8:30 the next morning. After the game is was a day of relaxing and just being quiet and in our comfy pants. The husband bbq-ed burgers for dinner! Love our BBQ! The girls are bathed and this mama is ready to cuddle up in bed, yes I know  it is only 8pm but I love shutting it down early when I can.

Good Night Friends! Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment