Thursday, January 26, 2012

I think I ate too much today...

Really, I think I ate way too much today! After my morning coffee I made an egg and cheese burrito, I shared with baby and it held me off to not eat again until late afternoon. Eggs aren't bad, right? The cheese and tortilla, probably could have been substituted with non fat or reduced cheese and either whole wheat toast or a whole wheat tortilla, but oh well.

I was kinda stuck in the house for most of the day, we had the Geek Squad come and fine tune our new tv. It now is the best it can be and as energy efficient it can be as well! As he was working on our tv, I whipped up a quick batch of chicken and rice. I am STILL eating chicken from the chicken I bought earlier in the week:) Talk about a way to stretch a dollar!!! I love that one chicken can be used for so many different meals. I had two, yes two, bowl of this chicken and rice.






I waited for T to get out of school to tak
 They had a blast playing with each other, laughing, running and just being sisters!

For dinner I finally used the last of the chicken, I warmed up some beans and warmed up the chicken. Wrapped them up together in a tortilla, instant meal! I ate two....see how I could easily say that have eaten too much today??!! Wow, tortillas and pasta just may be the death of me!

Babies are bathed, and playing quietly..for now. Have a great rest of the night, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment