Saturday, January 7, 2012

What a Great Day!

Our morning started off earlier than we had wanted it to, we had to be out on the ice by 8:30. T now plays at 9:00 instead of 11:20. I actually had the best night of sleep lastnight, baby didn't wake up to nurse at all lastnight! So this mama had 8 hours of straight sleep. I haven't had that since before I was even pregnant! I woke up and was in the same position I was in when I fell asleep. I felt great!

T had one of her BEST hockey games that she has ever had! She scored not one goal, but two:) What a proud mama I was. I swear it is the Luna bars she has been eating before the game!
My fellow hockey mamas!








After her hockey game is was off to a birthday party for one of our friends. The first stop was In-n-Out! I was overly excited because I try and stay away from this place due to its deliciousness. Thank goodness we do not have one close to our house, that may be dangerous:) I savored every single last bite of my cheeseburger. I didn't even want to wait to eat it so I could take a picture to show you. It was so freakin good! 
Baby just wanted to be a big girl!

Silly Girls!
Then, after our bellies were full it was off to the second part of the birthday party...go kart racing! I was a picture taker and cheerer on-er! Yeah, yeah, so I make up my own words....T I think was a little hesitant at first but by the second race she started putting the pedal to the metal. What great fun for the girls.



Yes, she is racing in a skirt!
Overall the Freestone Girls had a great day! A day filled with fun, laughter, and great food! I sure am looking forward to bathing the girls and then having a quiet rest of the night. Early to bed I am hoping. Reading, that would be a nice way to close out the busy day we have had. Have a great rest of the night Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment