Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Coffee...

Coffee...I get it ready before I go to bed so all I have to do when I wake up is go downstairs, pour the water in and close the lid and it starts. I usually am in a morning fog so these two simple steps makes it easy for me! However, I woke up this morning and the first thing I thought of was, "Oh crap I forgot to go out and buy a can of coffee!!" Coffee is literally what motivates me to get out of bed in the morning. In my hosue I am always the first one up. Not my kiddos, me. M-F I wake up T around 7-7:30 and then I wake the baby a couple minutes before we leave. On the weekends they both sleep in for a good hour to two hours after I have already gotten up. I am so very lucky and so very thankful, I know that it won't always be like this so I take full advantage! With no coffee in the house this meant a quick trip to the store before taking T to school. Our grocery store is less then 2 miles away so I ran in, grabbed coffee and took T to school. Thank goodness I have a fast coffee machine, from the time I got into the door til I was sipping happily on my coffee was less than 10 mins.......Here it is in all its glory:)

A new mug from my mom and sister from our favorite lunching spot..Corner Bakery!

Usually E will play while I drink my coffee, sometimes she will nurse. 9 out of 10 times she will nurse, but this morning she chose to play! She got all kinds of new toys for Christmas from everyone, out with the baby toys in with the over 1 year toys.
They love eachother!

My husband just doesn't get it..fake farm?! Huh?!

She played and played. Then my husband came home from being at work for two days and she played some more. Before noon she was napping! When she naps I usually get productive stuff done, dishes, laundry, etc. Some days I feel like doing something brainless, is that even a word? So I made my Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade and sat in front of my computer and farmed. Who else loves this game?











The girls are bathed, dinner is done, eaten and dishes have been cleaned, one of the kiddos is sleeping, the other is playing on her computer. I'm off to sit with my husband and try to watch a little tv, but by the sound of it, or the lack of sound I should say, he probably fell asleep on the couch waiting for me to come down. Have a great night Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment