Monday, January 2, 2012

Is It Really Winter In Southern California?!?!

I had to go down to Chino to pick up T from her Grammy and Papa vacation:) I swear she would live there if she could! I just can't believe the weather out here at this time of year. I really don't know if I like it being so warm in the Winter months. The jury is still out I guess. Some days I enjoy it and other days I want to wear my boots and scarf. I knew it was supposed to be in the mid 80's, yes the mid 80's, in January no less, it is just crazy, so I ditched my socks and shoes for my flip flops. I pack up E and Penny and we were off. It was a nice 45 minute drive, there was close to nobody on the freeway.

My parents have a great backyard for sitting on the patio and chatting. The baby loves to be outside exploring and we can sit out there and watch her while enjoying the sun and chatting away, one of our favorite past times. We are just Chatty Cathys when we get together. T snached up my camera and started snapping away. I always say you can take a 100 pictures and as long as you got 1 great shot, it was a success. Well, my little photographer got more than 1, she got a couple!






I can't beleive how big she is getting! They grow too fast! I love that last picture of E and my parents pug, Lucy! They really love eachother:)

I promised my mom and sister that I would cook them dinner tonight, give my mom the night off. I really have come to enjoy cooking and trying new recipes. I came across this one on the Kraft website and I just had to try it! Here is the link to the page www.kraftrecipes.com I use it often.

Type in Creamy White Chicken and Artichoke Lasagna and the recipe, along with a video will be there! I thought it tasted really good and even E liked it! It would be really good to exchange the sun dried tomatoes for jalepenos, or spinach, or mushrooms. I mean you could really get creative! I hope you get a a chance to make it, I am sure your families will LOVE it! I can't wait to make it for my husband:)  I mean check out the pictures.....


Well Friends, my baby is finally up and wanting to eat so I must end this for now. I have a couple things I need to do today, but staying home in my pajamas seems a little more exciting to me, so we will see, There is always tomorrow to get things done, right? Haha! Have a great day Friends:)

No comments:

Post a Comment