Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Easy Tuesday.

We use our grill, I swear, the majority of the week. Everything just tastes better, we think, on our grill. Today we made Blue Cheese Burgers for lunch! They were so good. Along side we had my sister's famous pasta salad. I can re-make the recipe but it never is as good as hers. I try though. Burgers from home always seem to be so much better than the greasy kinds elsewhere. 
Pasta Salad

After it is all mixed together!

Mmmmm Blue Cheese!

Lunchtime:)

Spread, Red Onion, Extra Pickles, Blue Cheese Burger.....

My husband and I shared a rootbeer!

E after she tried root beer for the first time!
I love our mealtimes! 

After T came home from school my husband went to go play some hockey, we were going to go but then at the last minute we decided to stay home. I could catch up on my laundry and the girls could play. Here is a shot of them playing.....well I tried to upload a video, but for some reason it wouldn't upload??!!! I tried multiple times! Any suggestions?? 

Kiddos are bathed and dinner is done and ready for when my husband gets home. Baked Chicken, Steamed Broccoli, and cheesey rice. Yum! Have a great rest of the night Friends!



1 comment: