Friday, January 6, 2012

What a Beautiful Friday!

The sun is out and it feels like a summer day. What does this mean, this heat wave in January? I am thinking this will mean a rainy February and March. Just my prediction. I don't mind the rain, I don't like driving on the freeway in the rain but I love the wet season. I had to run some errands today and I had my air conditioner on, the temperature gauge in my car said 77 degrees..so not right for winter. As soon as I got out of the car I was regretting wearing a long sleeved shirt!

Next on my to-do list was to find E a new car seat. She will be a year next month and is getting to big and too heavy for the infant carrier she is in. Of course, my luck, the car seat that I have picked can only be purchased online. I hate having to wait for things. I like being able to go in, buy it, and leave with it in my hot little hands. I was hoping to have it before we took our long car ride to San Jose for T's hockey tournament, but no such luck. Here is Emily's new ride...well the on I have my eye on so far...
I think a new car seat is  good birthday gift, right? We had a Britax brand car seat for T and really liked it, so we are going to stick with the brand for E. She will be able to stay in here until 40 pounds or until she moves into a booster seat.

For lunch we had leftovers, which to me, means saving money and not wasting food! I HATE wasting food. My husband had his piece of chicken along side corn and green beans, the baby had a little of everything, and I made a chicken and cheese quesadilla with a side of veggies. Look at this little girl go!

What to do the rest of this Friday night? I can catch up on laundry and my shows that are on DVR...that sounds like a plan to me! Have a great night Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment