Wednesday, January 25, 2012

80 degrees in January...Winter, Where Are You??!!

My day started off like any other day. Coffee. Nurse baby. Catch up on my shows. I had to watch lastnight's episode of The Biggest Loser. I love that show! Plus, I think Dolvett is such a cutie:)
Look at that bedhead!

My life!
It was such a beautiful day I knew I had to take advantage and knew I would regret it if I didn't. I tied up my laces to my Nike's, it has been too long since I have walked/ran to get my heartrate up. No time like the present, right?! We walked to the park and after about 45 minutes I stopped and let E out of the jogger. She had a blast just running around! I need to do this more often:) Here's some pics from the park.....













That was my day! It was a great day! Well, the girls are bathed, T's homework is done, I am off to sick and relax with the girls and watch American Idol! Have a great night Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment