Sunday, January 8, 2012

Weekend Over. Bummer.

Hockey in the morning, not my daughter but the husband. It was not a great day of hockey for him:( They lost 2-8. It was a quiet ride home. men, they just can't let things go sometimes! The rest of the afternoon was filled with relaxing at home and then a quick trip to Target and Kohls. T wanted a pair of Converse. And then on the way out we spotted Peppermint Bark...we LOVE Peppermint Bark! I came home to a great surprise though, my husband had cooked dinner! What a nice surprise:) here are some of the Freestone Four happenings today...
Woke up to this pretty face!

My baby getting a early lunch before her Dad's game

Mmmmmmm!

Late afternoon coffee...I was in dire need!

Playing...


Mmmm Peppermint Bark!


Overall, a great day! Sad to see the weekend go though. Have a great rest of your weekend Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment