Monday, September 5, 2011

The Three-Day weekend comes to an end and I am....

EXHAUSTED! But in all honestly I think I may be tired because sadly I think I am getting sick. I have been trying to ignore the ick since I felt it coming on on Thursday. I think it is a cold, but because I am nursing a baby I can't take anything to ease my ick, or even to take the edge off:(
    On a more positive note I did get my hair done and cut, compliments to my sister for giving my hair the TLC that is was in dire need of! T-Bone got a trimmy trim trim also, and a feather in her hair! She loves the feathers trend right now, she can pull it off, me, not so much......
    We also attempted an art project with the girls using their hands and feet, I think overall it came out cute and I can't wait to put it up in the house:) Here are some pics....E was NOT into pics..see pics below:

                                                     T's foot was the trunk of our tree!

                                                                    Tickelish!!
                                                            E's turn....not a happy camper!
The branches!
Finished product..see, E was NOT happy!!

Now, where to put it?!?
    So, overall a great three day, but man, this mama is T-I-R-E-D! Well friends, I am off...it's bathtime for the girls and have to get ready for the week ahead. I am shooting for an early bedtime for myself but Bachelor Pad is one tonight, and I may not be able to wait until morning to watch all the drama unfold:) 
Night all!

1 comment: