Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Relief!

    As I walked T to school this morning it felt so nice! It was cloudy, breezy, and cool. There was no humidity, what a nice change. As I walked home I think I even felt a couple raindrops!
    I came home determined to get my cardio and workout in before Mr. Sun came out, I knew the weather change would be short lived and before we knew it, it was going to be back into the 90's my this afternoon.  the one day that the baby wants to pick to sleep in it was this day! She was so cuddled up with her dad that I couldn't bare to wake her to to stick her in the stroller and go for a run. So, like any housewife I used this time to get as much as I could done before she woke up! Although, going and getting back under the covers did cross my mind! In the 25-30 mins the baby slept in I got the kitchen cleaned up, the dishwasher started, a load of laundry in the washer and another load from the dryer and folded! Oh, and I made tuna fish and put it in the fridge for lunch...I was on a roll!
    After the baby had breakfast and I sat and chatted with my husband over a small cup of coffee I knew I had better get my workout in. I put E in her stroller and off we went. Man, I am so glad we did! It was a beautiful day here in Yucaipa! The sun was shinning but the air was still a little cool. After only 10 mins on our run I looked down to see her passed out. The stroller always seems to do the trick! Since she was still passed out after 2 miles I decided to pull her into a shady spot under a tree and I got my yoga mat out and did a 30 min Nike Training Club workout. It is a FREE app for those of you that have iPhones. It has tons of workouts! I did the 30 minute shredder workout. It kicked my booty! Baby slept through the whole thing:)
                                                              Taken before our run.
    When we got home lunch was pretty much done. Since I made tuna earlier all I had to do was slap it between 2 slices of bread and I was good to go. I added Swiss cheese and sliced cucumber to our sammys as well, you can never have to many veggies:) The husband's was on a sweet hawaiian bread and mine was one this bread I saw at Staters and couldn't pass up. My mom, sister and I have been trying to incorporate Chia seeds in our diets, they are supposed to be great little seeds to have in your diet. So when I saw this bread I was like, "heck ya!"
                                                       It was very tasty bread!
    So the first half of my day as been GREAT! What is on the agenda for the rest of the day...??? A whole lot of hugs, kisses and laughs with my fam!

And a lot of this!!!!

Have a great rest of the day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment