Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mama and Me Cooking Class!

    Please tell me that I am not the only one with a kiddo who is the pickest eater ever?!?!?! My T is super picky and I can hardly ever get her to eat. I had read in past articles that  a way to get your children to eat is to have them help you in the cooking process and usually they will be more inclined to eat. I will try anything at this point! So, a commercial for Pillsbury. these little mini pizzas made from their Grand Biscuits. My kid loves pizza, I mean what kid doesn't, plus they were in these fun little mini sizes, I was hoping to hit the jackpot. She made her own little pizzas, and actually made one into a little pizza pocket. She gobbled them up!! Score for Mama!!!!
    For the husband and I, I bought Naan to use for our pizza crust. I piled it high with mushrooms, onions, garlic, and grape tomatoes. YUMMO!


                    
Target Naan, so good! 
   
We love mushrooms in our house!





If you have never had these little grape tomatoes on your pizza then you my friend are missing out! They get nice and sweet as they good, they are so good!! I chose a little piece of pizza with no sauce, little cheese but loaded on the veggies. And I opted for a way bigger salad than I made for my husband.





I can't forget to add apicture of the other cook in the kitchen, actually she was more of a supervisor:)

Got anything I can try?!
                                                         

    Overall it was a great meal, everyone was happy and everyone's bellies  were full. Makes for one happy Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment