Friday, September 16, 2011

TGIF!

    Thank Goodness It Is Friday!!!!!! Started out my Friday on the RIGHT side of the bed today, feeling great and ready to get the day started. Unlike yesterday when I just wanted nothing but to get back under my covers. I met my mom and sister for breakfast with E. Our favorite eating place:
They also have the best coffee!
     We order salad and a pasta dish and split it 3 1/2 ways, E had some too:) We walked around and went through the Farmers Market, did some sampling. Some good. Some bad, very bad. Ended our date with some cupcakes. My mom and I split a Pumpkin SPice with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Icing and a Banana Cake with chocolate frosting topped with crushed peanuts. YUMMO! My sister had a chocolate cupcake with snickers topping. After we got home I knew that I run was in order. So I packed up the baby and off we went for a quick 2.5 mile run. I didn't feel as bad about eating those cupcakes when I was done. At least that is what I am telling myself!!
    I made dinner but have yet to clean up the kitchen. I should probably get on that asap. Goodnight Friends! Have a great Friday night!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment