Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A very productive day!

    I love when I have productive days, when I get things done. This heat has been killing me and today I finally got some things off my check list. Baby didn't sleep very well lastnight which in turn means that mama didn't sleep either. Needless to say I was not looking forward to bootcamp this morning, but I knew that once I got to bootcamp I would be ok. The weather was MUCH cooler than it has been, thank goodness. We followed a Nike App, it was a 45 minute workout that kicked all of our butts, I am sure I will be feeling it in the morning. I had a great cardio workout during our run though. I hate running but I know running is a big part of weight loss so I just grit my teeth and bare it. By the time the class was over I was spent! Totally exhausted and ready to head home for an early lunch. Bootcamp, check!
    After lunch with E Monster I laid down with her to take a nap before T  got out of school. I was thankful that I was able to close my eyes for a little while too, I was tired! Nap, check!
                                                 E LOVES her Mango puffs!
    My husband and I had split up our two things left on the to-do list, I went to the grocery store, Fresh and Easy, my favorite store! And he took T-Bone to her dentist appointment. Check! Check!
    By the time they got home dinner was already started, Chicken Salads with all the fixings. ANd by fixings I mean, grape tomatoes, cucumbers, dried cranberries, blue cheese, almonds, candied pecans, and chicken. It defiantly hit the spot! Dinner, check!
    I bought us an after dinner treat, root beer floats! I'm off to make them right now! Have a good night friends and make tomorrow a productive one!!!
   

1 comment:

  1. What a great day my friend!!! I love Fresh N Easy too! One of my favs just wish the offered low/non fat versions of more items. DO you get their coupons????

    Well I am glad you made it to bootcamp - even though that thought of getting up and going is hard once you go you are SO HAPPY that you did.

    ReplyDelete