Thursday, September 15, 2011

I really hate it when....

I wake up on the wrong side of the bed! I thought that a good cup of coffee would help, I mean coffee to me is the cure all! Sadly no, it woke me up but I was still grumpy:( I knew what would make me feel better, a nice long run! I know I am crazy, running to make me feel better?!?! But let me tell you we did 3 miles, I was spent by the time we got back but it did the trick. I felt so much better. My advice if you are feeling grumpy? Don't waste your day sitting on the couch, get out and run it off!
This is what happens to E-Monster after a 3 miles run!

This is what happens to Mama, red, sweaty, and thirsty!

I needed something good and full of protein after that run, so I made a turkey sammy with cucumbers to add texture, a quarter of a peach that I shared with baby, and my Passion Iced Tea Lemonade that I make at home. Starbucks charges WAY too much! Let me know if you want the recipe! Baby helped me with all my sammy ingredients...

Her high chair held all I needed! She thought it was funny! Or maybe she was thinking, BUFFET!!!
Emi says, "Screw the spoon! Just give me the pouch!"

Sadly I have to cut this short, we are off to T-Bone's hockey practice, with traffic it may take us awhile to get there! But on a good note we are going out to dinner tonight!!! I have the night off :)

Have a great night Friends and TGIF tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment