Thursday, September 8, 2011

So over the HEAT!

    Don't get me wrong I LOVE summertime.....sundresses, my rainbows, my sunglasses, no school, sleeping in..my list could go on. There is just something about feeling the sunshine on your face that makes you feel good, not to mention the sunkissed skin many of us get during the summer season:) However, when it is over 100 degrees in Redlands at almost 6:00 pm, there is something wrong. I am ready for the cooler weather, the jeans, the long sleeved shirts and the sweaters. I'm also on the hunt for a new jacket, it's the simple things in life that make me happy!!! I saw a girl wearing one at the ice rink last week and I loved it, I am hoping to find one like hers, next time I see her I am going to ask her where she got hers, is that rude? Or a compliment?
    It was only 8:30 in the morning and I was sweating so bad at boot camp, I was working hard, yes, but it was  stinkin hot that all of us were just drenched by the time our couple mile cardio was over. What a great workout this morning though, I have been feeling really good during our runs. I am NOT a runner by any means and I actually loathe running, but I know running is what is going to help me get my skinny bod back, so I grin and bear it! I felt great over the class was over. The good times kept coming when I walked into the house and saw that my husband had cleaned the living room! Whoop!!! I made salads for lunch and we caught up on our tivo while the baby took her afternoon nap!
    Toms. They are all the rage right now. I finally gave in and bought T-Bone a pair. And they have them in baby sizes too! OMG! I had to resist, telling myself, baby doesn't even walk yet why would she need shoes?!?! So I put them back, sadly put them back:(
    Well, both girls are bathed and ready for bed! I am going to feed the little one and sit and sit with the husband while he plays a new video game! Good Night Friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment