Wednesday, September 28, 2011

So thankful....

    So thankful that I am able to be a stay at home mama. I feel so lucky to be able to stay at home and be the best mom and wife I can be. I love doing all my mama and wife-ly duties. Cooking, cleaning, hugging, laughing, and supporting  to name a few. Here are just a few things that consumed my day:
                                                  Love love bath time!!!!
                                            Loves Passion Ice Tea Lemonade

Playtime!
                                Playtime with her present from the Hickle Family!

    She loves getting up on the dishwasher as I unload it! How could a mama get mad at this little face! Needless to say, I have had a great day with my baby girl! Mommyhood is def the greatest job on earth:) Hug your babies with all your might!

No comments:

Post a Comment