Thursday, September 22, 2011

Super Mom-Wife!

    I woke up this morning with two things on my mind. 1: I HAVE to get my run in early  before it gets too hot and I make excuses not to go and 2: What should I make for dinner!
     Well friends, I accomplished both of these all before 10 am. I ran 4.50, yes, 4.5 miles this morning. I had some library books to take back so I ran up to the library and back. the trip there wasn't bad, but man it was rough coming back! But I was happy, and thankful when I finally saw my house nearing. I threw some chicken, mushrooms, celery, minute rice, and cream of chicken soup in my crockpot and dinner was DONE! 6 hours later I can smell the goodness! I got a really good looking zucchini that I am going to saute up to go with it too. Mmmmm...I love my crockpot:)

No comments:

Post a Comment