Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A great way to end the day!

    Our friend Mark came up to hang out for a couple of hours. I can't believe it has not even been a year and it was like old times, laughing and whatnot. So grateful to have him here with us.
    On a reality tv note, so glad Michael and Holly won Bachelor Pad, although Michael deserves better than Holly. I can't believe she is engaged to Blake...barf! The new Bachelor Ben was announced, the guy who owns the winery...can't wait!!!! On yet another note....Survivor starts tonight, and the winner of Big Brother will be announced:) What can I say I LOVE MY TV!
    Well Friends, I am off to bathe a very messy baby and then off to read with T, we are reading, "The Witches," by Roald Dahl. Great author, funny books. Then to finally sit on the couch and watch some of my shows.
    Good Night All:)

No comments:

Post a Comment