Monday, March 26, 2012

Busy Weekend!

Beware: Picture Overloaded Post Below.....

What a crazy busy week, weekend, and Monday morning!

T has been playing so much hockey it's crazy! She was at the rink 4 times last week. She loves it though, she said that she would be there everyday if we let her. The things we do for our children. If being there 7 days a week would make her happy we would do it:)

Saturday night it was a Daddy-Daughter date out to the Staples Center  to watch the Bruins play the L.A Kings. They had a great time! They B's won which made it all the better!
She was super stoked to be there!

Daddy got her and him GREAT seats!

Love the stars and stripes on the ice!

Love this picture!
When we first had Em, we were trying to make sure that we still kept T as important as she ever was, or is for that matter. For 9 years it was all about her so it was a huge adjustment when baby came. She is finally adjusting as are we with two children, making separate but equal time with each girl is sometimes a challenge. So when he suggested to just have her and him go I couldn't be more excited for the both of them. Time away from me and baby for the both of them is important. Plus, a daddy-daughter relationship is very important. 

Baby and Mama spent the afternoon with my mom and sister. We went to lunch at The Yardhouse, one of our favorite lunching spots, next to Corner Bakery of course. We got a couple different items and shared, this is how we always do it!
First was the Chopped Salad. My friend Christine suggested this salad to me one time and I have been hooked ever since! There is no lettuce or salad greens, it it all chopped veggies like celery, corn, red onion, tomatoes, cilantro, and chopped bacon, in a spicy vinaigrette topped with sliced avocado. So good! If you are a veggie lover like me, you will love this salad!
This picture doesn't really do this salad any justice, you'll have to order it next time to go there:)
 We also ordered lettuce wraps. Again, we chose a vegetarian plate. We had lettuce wraps filled with portobello and shitake mushrooms, pine nuts, and tofu. Amazing!!
So good! My sister didn't even realize there was tofu in it until we told her afterwards! Hahaha!

After lunch went did some shopping and then went back to my parents house. We relaxed and my sister did my hair. It was in dire need of a cut and color. I have so much grey it is ridiculous! We watched the hockey game on tv and saw my husband and T all throughout the game, again, they had great seats! I made my way home later that night and listened to their stories about the game when they got home. I went to bed all excited knowing that the next day we all as a family would be going to watch the Bruins vs Ducks game!

Puck drop was at 5:05 but we wanted to take our time getting down there and wanted to eat at our favorite places, Alcatraz Brewery, before the game. So we left around 1:30. Good thing we did because CA weather was so bad! Raining like no other all the way down there, But we weren't at all bummed by the weather we weren't going to let rain stop us from seeing our team play! We ate at Alcatraz and had a great time laughing together and eating. The baby was cracking us up, Sissy taught her how to make a great big smile, we all love the big cheesy grin she gives!

Cheeeese!

LOVE these faces!


Dang Flash!
And she just loves the camera, both my girls do! I'm one lucky Mama! I remember T as a baby just always smiling for the camera:) We made it the Honda Center in just enough time to watch our guys warm-up and for the puck to drop. Another great win for Boston. The Freestone Four had a great night, filled, with good food, good friends, laughs and many cheers! What more could this mama ask for?!?!?!







What can I say, we love the Boston Bruins! Hope your weekend was as great as mine!

1 comment:

  1. OMG true hockey fans down to Em and her outfits too cute!! Love the pictures! A lot of family fun but girlie I need to see GIRL time too!!!!

    ReplyDelete