Monday, March 26, 2012

The Sick Scale.

Last night Tay mentioned to me that it hurt when she went to the bathroom so before it got any worse I told her that I would make an appointment with Dr. Hill in the morning and I would take her over there as soon as he had an opening. I took her to school and told her to mention to her teacher the issue so that she would be aware of it just in case T needed to use the restroom during classroom time. I called this morning and they said the earliest they could get her in was 1:30. Not what I wanted to hear but I took the appointment knowing that today, anytime today, was better than nothing. I hung up and drank my morning cup of coffee and as soon as I sat my cup down the phone rang, they asked if we could come in sooner, I was like, of course. It got changed to 9:30, which was awesome, but only gave me 30 minutes to get changed, baby changed, Tay picked up and then drive over. I was there by 9:20!!! Yes, I am just that good! It was what we expected, a bladder infection. Thank goodness we caught it early and with one dose of her meds down she will quickly be on the mend and feeling better. I hate when my babies are sick. I was going to let her take the rest of the day off but she wasn't coughing, barfing, sneezing, or contagious. So I took her back to school and before I knew it, it was time for me to pick her back up. So my question is....what is your sick scale on whether or not to send your kiddo to school?
Obviously not a happy camper!

Taking her medicine like a big girl:)
Well I am off, it is time for Dancing With The Stars, T and I like watching it:) I think I am going to sick on the couch with my girls for the rest of the night, I may even pop open a Cherry Coke as a treat to myself!! Have a good rest of the night Friends!

1 comment:

  1. ahh poor thing - good job mom and getting her there fast.

    The sick think a tough one. Sometimes no matter what there age is a "sick" day is in order to baby them!!!

    ReplyDelete