Thursday, August 25, 2011

Why do I torture myself so?!?!

    It was before 7:00 am when our AC clicked on. I was thinking to myself, is it going to be a hot one today! I got T-Bone up and ready and then with the baby still sleeping I got myself ready. Knowing today was Thursday, meaning Baby Bootcamp day, I was thinking that today was going to be torture. But I knew I wasn't going to be the only one torturing myself today since I have a group of committed ladies that attend Baby Bootcamp with me. We got there at 8:30 and it was already blazing outside. We started the warm-up and every single one of us were already sweating, we all just laughed and said, "Why are we torturing ourselves like this??" My answer was, "no pain no gain," and I knew today our instructor would be bringing the pain!
    We tried to convince our instructor to have mercy on our souls and let us workout in the shade, we could so our stations there but still had to get our cardio in. We did our 2.5 miles run, and then she worked us over! Lunges, wall squats, step-ups, push-ups and dips. We were all dying and complaining but we stuck with it. When it came to our cool down we all laid our yoga mats under the tree and let our babies out of their joggers. I pulled E out and to my luck she had a complete blow out!I mean It was one for the books! Just one of the many joys of being a mama:)
   As I drove home I was sore, hot, and still sweaty, but man did I feel GREAT! What a feeling of accomplishment and it is not even lunchtime. Off to a lunch date with my husband and baby girl! Enjoy the rest of your day friends, I know I will!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment