Saturday, August 27, 2011

105 already?!?!?!

It was another early morning for the Freestones, Saturdays are early morning hockey practice days. We have to be leaving the house no later than 7:30 am to make it to practice on time. The husband got T-Bone up and went down and started the coffee I was def going to need it this morning. Before I had even got out of bed the AC had already kicked on, I knew it was going to be a scorcher. But I was not worried at all, I put on my jeans and grabbed my jacket. Yes, I said jeans and jacket:) The ice rink is a cold place to be, but a nice place to be when it is over 100 outside! 
Go Lady Reign!

E Monster loves watching her sissy play!

After practice it was time to get lunch. Mc Donalds for T and Subway for the husband and I:) Now it is time to relax and I think the whole house is going to take a long nice nap. We have to be back at the rink in 5 hours for the husband's hockey game, so a house nap is going to be in order. Our bellies are full and the AC is making my house a meat locker, time to go crawl under the blankets and let the rest begin!

2 comments:

  1. I should look into hockey instead of the t-ball that we just signed up for hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANonymous is Sharee' - but it won't let me comment under my blogspot account

    ReplyDelete