Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Vlog vs Blog

I have been pondering this very question for a while now. I have been on this vlog kick for a couple months now, following vloggers left and right on youtube. I thought, looks like fun and then the more and more I thought about it I was like, fixing my hair and looking youtube ready is not really going to work. With a 7 month old at home I barley have time to take a shower, let alone shower fix my hair and look camera ready?!?! So blogging won. I can sit and write in the coziness of my pajamas and ponytail if I want. Don't judge me:)

So here we are, The Freestone Four:)
                    

So I will sadly have to end this post sooner than I had wanted, I mean I have so much to talk about, how can this post be over so quickly! I have a crying baby next to me and a family who is hungry that I need to make dinner for. Pizza and salad for us tonight, more salad than pizza for me though!

Ta Ta for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment