Friday, April 6, 2012

Love a Good Productive Day!

Yesterday was a bad day. But today..I got so much done! I was out and on the freeway before 9am this morning, I had things piled on my to-do list and I figured the earlier the better. My first stop was target, man I love that place. For that reason I stay away as much as I can, thank goodness the closest one is like 20 minutes away:) I pulled in and looked back in the back seat, baby was fast asleep. I don't blame her, 9-9-9:30 is her first nap time, usually. Yes, she wakes at 7:30 and goes back down for her first nap that early:) I decided to let her sleep for a little bit, she looked so cozy in her car seat. After all, I had my phone for entertainment. Then I saw a cop pull up behind a car that was in front of mine, parked. This woman cop was taking pictures of the car and then slapped a ticket on the windshield. I thought, perfect free entertainment! I was watching every person that walked by, wondering which was was going to be the lucky owner of this car. About 30 minutes in her she came. She saw the ticket and acted like it was no big deal. No throwing the ticket down, no cussing, the shaking of the head. Man, I thought for sure there would be some reaction from the person. I just wasted 30 minutes of my life! Damn. It wasn't long after that the baby woke up and we got our shopping done. I think shopping puts me in a good mood, retail therapy if you would. I kept to my list and ended up buying one extra thing for myself, a glass water bottle. And I am loving it so far! Next on my list was Best Buy. I was in and out of there in less than 10 minutes! I was on a roll! By then it was 11 and I was starting to get hungry. I wasn't going to do it, but it was calling my name...In n Out! I haven't had it since January. I went through the drive thru and then parked in a shady spot. Let the baby come up in the front seat and we shared lunch. It was GREAT!

When I got home baby had fallen asleep yet again, so I put her in her bed. She slept for a long time. Over and hour and a half. That was enough time for me to unload the car, clean my kitchen, clean my downstairs bathroom, dishes, and two loads of laundry! When I was done I made a Passion Tea Lemonade and used my new water bottle. Man, a lot got done today. The girls have been in the bath for close to an hour, playing and whatnot. A great way to end our night.

Looking forward to tomorrow. We are dying Easter eggs and then we will see where the rest of the day takes us!!!

Have a great rest of the night friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment