Friday, December 2, 2011

Busy Day!

    As my husband was leaving for work this morning at 6:30 am, he kissed me good-bye and said,"Oh yeah, by the way, the power is out." I was thinking, now I know why it is so freaking cold in our house! I knew that getting my girls out of bed was going to be drama cause it was so cold, but at 7:00, a 1/2 hour before I wake up T, the power kicks on. That was a close one! The heater ran for a good 10 minutes, I am telling you this house was so cold.

    The morning went well and Mama and Baby got some Christmas shopping done! I did however buy baby some much needed shoes. She is now what I would consider a walker. no, not the Zombie kind, but a little human walker:) I took her to Stride Rite I knew that her first pair should be a good pair since she will be basically learning how to walk in shoes. It was so cute, the sales lady had her stand and she measured her foot, E looked so big! We tried on a couple differnt shoes and decided on a cute little brown and pink leather Mary Jane type. I can't get over that my baby got her first pair of shoes!

    We actually did some damage today, and got to cross some things off our list. I love shopping when you find everything you need. Plus the mall was not very crowded so that made it more enjoyable.

    We ended our night by grabbing something to eat and are now winding down for the night. Well, Mama is trying to wind down anyway, can't say as much for this little one! She loves playing in the clothes basket, usually she stands at it and tosses clothes over her shoulder, tonight she just wants to be in the basket! Crazy kid:)
Have a great Friday night Friends, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment