Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Another nice day in So Cal!

WHat a beautiful day in so cal today! It seems a little hard to get in to the Christmas spirit when I am still wearing my capris and flip flops today:) I am enjoying the sunny cooler weather though, when it was still blazing hot in the beginning of the month I was thinking about how much I could not wait for the weather to finally cool off. Today was a perfect cool and sunny day!

Week 1 Day 3: We overslept this morning! We didn't wake up until 8:00, school starts at 8:15. I got up threw on my workout gear and didn't let the crazy morning keep me down. I walked the kiddo to school and started right into warm-up! Now, I don't know if I am really out of shape or what, but I was breathing so hard today! Got my heartrate up and stuck to the cues of the app I workout with. The colors at the park were awesome today!



This house is owned my an older couple, they have the most beautiful flowers in their yard, walking by I saw this rose bush peeking up over the fence, I had to snap a pic!
This kid crashes out EVERY time I run! It must be the constant motion! Such a great running buddy though:)

By the time I was done, I was more than ready to walk home and get some coffee, coffee that I had started before I left earlier. Genius. After my cup of coffee I made 1 egg and baked 2 slices of turkey bacon. And I glass of Simply Orange, that stuff is my FAV! I shared my breakfast with baby and so afterwards we were both happy campers.

The rest of my day consisted of catching up on the burning of all my pictures from my Mac to a cd and then filed away in this organizer I bought the other day. Thankfully I am finally caught up, now I just need to start printing and scrapbooking.

Alright Friends, I am off to start dinner. Tonight is Eggplant Parm, a recipe I got from my dear friend Lisa! Can't wait...

Have a great night Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment