Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Great Birthday Weekend!

    My birthday isn't until tomorrow but I started out my birthday weekend down at my parents house. My sister had her birthday last month and mine is tomorrow so we celebrated together yesterday. My parents usually take us out to dinner, but as I get older I just want a homemade meal from my mom:) My sister wanted Fried Rice, and I wanted my mom's Fried Wontons! Afterwards she made a homemade Peach Cobbler, it was my Grandma's recipe so it was extra special. My mom NEVER bakes so I was pretty excited about how wonderful it came out! Here are some pics from yesterday!
We stopped at MC Donalds on the way down, my husband was on duty so it I hate making a big pot of coffee for one cup. I got a Vanilla Latte and T got a Peppermint Hot Chocolate! Our pretty Penny too!

E just stared at the doggies outside, that is my mom and dad's pug, Lucy and our yellow lab, Penny. These two are the best of friends!

Grammy bought T some Christmas jammies!

See how excited my sister was about her birthday dinner!

It was a meal fit for a king, or queen in our instance!

Mmom also took me shopping and I f=got a Nike Running jacket that I have been waning, some running capris, two sweaters and smelly wickless candle! It was a great day. A great , great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment