Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I have the "ick" in my house...

With my husband being a paramedic and always having to touch the sick I am surprised that he doesn't bring more sickness to our house. About 2 weeks after we came home from Vegas he started to feel yucky, but braved through it because sick or not sick, he still had to go to work. After working 6 out of 8 days he came home sick, tired, and in need of meds and lots of rest. Finally went to the doctors yesterday, he has bronchitis. Is on meds but still is feeling crummy. The baby got some of the sick, but it turned into nothing but a runny nose. Thank goodness!!! I hate when my girls are sick. I NEVER get sick, never NEVER get sick. The last time I was sick was a couple years ago I caught the flu. I have been good to go since then. But sadly I caught a little of what they had. Just a head cold, which is not easy to nurse when you have a 9 month old who is on the go to run after! Hopefully all this sick is on it's way out!

On another note tomorrow is Thursday and the weekend is close to being here:) The end of my week is full and will be busy through Sunday, I can't be sick, I have too much going on......

Enough of feeling sorry for myself. Getting sick every couple of years should be something I am thankful for, not complaining about, right?

Have  a great rest of the night Friends, keep the sick out of your house, wash your hands and keep the Clorox wipes handy! Here is a friendly reminder:


No comments:

Post a Comment