Saturday, October 15, 2011

Because....

Because it is Saturday night, becuase I am bored, becuase these are always fun, just...becuase that's why!!!

 Taken from a fellow blogger: www.pbfingers.com if you are into food and fitness you should totally follow her!

Last Five People I talked to on the phone:

    1. My Dad- he called to ask me to text my mom cause she wasn't asnwering her phone, he always says his classic line when you don't answer your cell phone, "Why have a cell phone of you aren't going to answer it?!?!"
    2. My Husband: he is working a loooong 96 hour shift so I wanted to say hello before we headed out for the day.
    3: Verizon Guy: our internet was down for 24 hours and he helped me get re-connected! Thank you Verizon Guy!!!
     4: My Sister: does Skpye count?
     5: My Mom: we iChat daily, which means she gets to see the girls daily, technology I tell ya!

Last Five Meals I Ate:

    1. Pumpkin Spice Coffee from Chevron, yes I count coffee as my breakfast!
    2. A half of a sandwich from The Yard House that I split with my mom, it was so good!
    3. Taco Bell burrito.
    4. Crock Pot Chicken
    5. A Cheese and Turkey Quesadilla that I shared with baby.

Last Five Places I have Traveled:
    1. Las Vegas
    2. San Diego
    3.
    4.
    5.
It is called," we have a baby and don't go anywhere!"

Last Five Workouts:
    1. Running
    2. Nike Training Center App on my iPhone. If you have an iPhone and love working out you need to download this one, it is FREE and has many workouts on it with videos and everything!
    3.
    4.
    5.
These are the only two workouts I do.

Last Five Things That Make Me Happy:
    1. my family
    2. Seeing my daughter kick butt at her hockey game
    3. Laughing
    4. Hugs
    5. Sleep, since I rarely get good sleep.

Next Five Places I will Go Outside My Hometown:
    1. Chino
    2. Riverside
    3. Rancho
    4. Redlands
    5. Corona

Saturday nights for me are no longer for going out and having fun, they are about staying in and hanging out with my girls. And hopefully getting to bed early, what can I say I'm pretty boring. But the good thing is, I'm ok with it all. I would rather sit in my jammies with my girls than go out and all I can think about is going home! Have a great night Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment