Thursday, October 6, 2011

How Much Is Too Much?!?!



 I turned on my tv yesterday after being on vacation for 4 days and  my DVR was packed with our shows that we watch but because we were gone, were all on there. I came to the conclusion that I watch many many MANY shows! I started to ask myself, "How much tv is tooo much??" So, to get a better perspective I will list all the shows we watch...now note, we do NOT watch all of these at one time, they are all spread out over different seasons. But as I was writing my list I seriously could NOT believe it...total number...I'm a little embarrassed.....20! Yes, we Freestones follow 20 shows! Bad? Cheap entertainment? I will let you all know that I watch tv if I am lucky 2 times a day. I try sometimes to watch in the morning while I drink my coffee and E plays. And then I try again after the girls have gone to bed. 19 shows seems like I would be glued to my tv day in and day out...that is not the case:) Family time comes first and then tv, you can be at ease knowing that! Hahaha! I was thinking of listing the shows I watch and then maybe you watch the same ones, just tv show commonality...it that even a word? :) here is goes.....in no particular order....

I love this couple, Jen and Bill. They always make me laugh! I love how they live their lives like everyone else, after all she is a NICU Doctor!! Talk about not letting size determine anything but what you want in life:) 
















  Next is, yes, I watch this, America's Next Top Model...the truth is I only watch the beginning and the end, all the drama in between is just too much, plus those girls scream way too much! I like when they do their photo shoots, but that is about it. 

Yep! I am a total GLEEK, and proud of it! Plus, I have a HUGE crush on Will:)                                                 









                  Who doesn't love this show?! And who cries at every episode? Me! Such great success stories. I always workout after watching this show, and have gotten many good recipes, eating, and workout tips from watching.
                                               









       Guys from my husband's work were all watching this show and one day he came home and was like we need to watch this show called, "Dexter," it is about a serial killer who kills only bad people! When we heard of the show it was already toward the end of season two, so we Netflix'd Season one and caught up. It is one of my FAVORITE shows. I love rooting for the bad guy! Lots of blood...








          I don't even know where to start with this     show.....during prohibition, lots of blood. Great characters too.












This is more of my husband's show than mine, but I sit and watch it with him most of the time. This year was the worst storm season and they are seeing all these crazy tornados. They put themselves in these crazy, deadly areas for the better of the people. I think on the next episode they are going to Joplin, remember how bad that tornado was?!











                                      My husband HATES that I watch this show! I am loving this season so far, my favorite is JR martinez, man that guy can MOVE! Plus his story is a great one, a true soldier turned movie star (Soap Opera) turned inspirationalist. I hope he goes far in the competition.









Sadly, I am going to have to stop here. But there is more to come tomorrow:) I just hear my little one downstair playing with T and Daddy and I don't want to miss out on the laughter!

QUESTION: Are you a tv show addict like me?! Or am I a lone watcher?!

No comments:

Post a Comment