Saturday, October 22, 2011

Happiness is...


This.....this is what life, well what my life is all about!! Pretty and healthy daughters:) We attended a birthday party for our friend's baby who turned 1. How they grow so fast, I can remeber when BOTH E and Bentley were in our tummies, it feels like just yesterday. I laughed at myself the other day becuase we had to go buy him a birthday gift and had NO clue as to what to buy a boy. I stood and starred for what seemed like forever trying to figure out what to get him. I called my husband, he'd know...trucks he said, all boys like trucks! So that is what I did. I found this set of four that were the material of a rubber ducky. Let me just say, he LOVED them, I was happy! We came home, I bathed the baby for the second time today put her in her jammies and put mine on too. T is in he bath now and soon it will be time to wind down and relax for the rest of the night. Hoping my girls are going to call it an early night, I know this mama is looking forward to her bed.....have a great rest of the night Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment