Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Catching Up

Hello Friends,
Here to catch you all up on what us Freestones have been up to:

The week of Mother's Day we go to Disneyland and stay at the hotel for a couple nights. Disneyland is not too far from us, but the girls love it and it is nice to be out all day and not have to drive the hour and a half or so home. Here are some of the pictures, some may be out of order.

In the lobby waiting for us to check in.

In front of the window of our room with her signed picture of Mickey Mouse!

Picture perfect view of Downtown Disney!

Club Level snacking!


My husband and Em, loving the pool!

My whole heart right here!

My loves!

Tay, Em and Sam, oh and creeper Cory in the background:)


All our little princesses!


She did not want to get up!







My pretty girl!

This is a great ride!













On our way home!

About a month or so later we went to San Diego for a couple of days. We love San Diego. The weather is always nice and the girls love it! We went to the San Diego Zoo and to Sea World. Both were awesome!











Then before I knew it, it was Taylor's birthday. How did I have her 11 years ago?!?


I have gotten back on a running schedule. It feels good. Tay got some new roller blades, so she skates and I run. It is nice to be active together. We usually go later, since it doesn't really cool off until after 7pm:) After we run/skate we head over to the park and then it is Emily's turn to run around!



I bought her a pool. She only likes it in about 10 minute intervals, she hates the flies that buzz around outside. So, 10 minutes is usually all she can handle!



Have a great rest of the day, Friends!









No comments:

Post a Comment