Thursday, November 1, 2012

November

Yeah for two days being able to blog in a row! It's the simple things I tell ya:) Tay is in her room and Emily is in there too, so I am getting a little break. I know it won't last long, but I love listening to them laugh and play together. I hope it stays like this..them being so close. Please, stay like this!

So, a little confession. I have been addicted, I mean addicted to this show called, Pretty Little Liars, anyone seen it? I am watching Season 1 on Netflix. The baby napped in the car today at the rink, I watched two episodes in the car. It was awesome! I'm a little weirded out though by one of the story lines. Let me give you a little background. The group of girls it follows are in high school, I don't know how old. Now, one of the characters is in a relationship with her very cute, English teacher. I have found myself rooting for them and hoping they don't get caught. They are such a sweet couple and I'd hate to see them break-up. But HELLO their relationship is so inappropriate, and not to mention against the law! What's wrong with me!!?? Maybe I am a little jealous that none of my English teachers were smoking like Mr. Fitz. Any time I get, when Em is napping I turn it on. Season 1 is like 22 episodes too, I think I am on episode 10. Yikes! Will they ever get caught?!?!
I feel like such a nerd watching this show!

Hottie English Teacher!

I think I am going to try and set some goals, well I don't know if I will call them "goals" but things I want to do this month. I wonder if I can set them and cross them off the list come November 30. Here they go:
1. Read a book (any suggestions?)
2.Get moving, walking, running, something, at least 3x's a week.
3.Wash my face before I climb into bed.
4.When folding laundry, directly take folded laundry and put it away. Don't leave it sitting on the washer AND dryer for forever!

I think I can accomplish these. They are small, nothing big. I'm so tired of saying I am going to do something and then not doing it. Anyone have any ideas how to do that?! Ha!

Have a great rest of the night Friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment