Saturday, May 19, 2012

Lazy Saturday

We had hockey this morning and then afterwards Tay went over to her friend's house for a sleepover. My husband is on duty tonight, so this meant it was going to be just me and my baby girl. As soon as we got in the car to drive home she was out like a light in her car seat! I decided to hit up a drive-thru for lunch, not the healthiest but I figured, what the heck?!?! So Bakers it was!! I got their Budget Meal. A cheeseburger with onions, a small fry, and a small drink. It was perfect! I pulled into a parking spot and ate in the peace and quiet, baby asleep with the air conditioner running. It was nice to not have to eat one handed, or eat fast, or share, these are things that is always happening to me. A meal uninterrupted is something I once took for granted! After lunch I drove to Fresh and Easy, one of my favorite stores to grab something for dinner. Baby was up by then, thankfully. I hate waking her up from sleeping. I grabbed a tomato and mozzarella sandwich. It has a little bit of pesto mayo and some arugula on a chibatta (spelling??) roll. So good! I was in and out in record time!

The rest of our day was spent napping and watching tv. I caught up on my Games of thrones. Anyone else watching that?! Addicted! There is also a Glee marathon on Oxygen, and a Harry Potter marathon on ABC Family. So we went back and forth between those. Now it is time for a bath and to get into some jammies. I love lazy days like this. I don't get them too often so when I go I take full advantage!

Tomorrow is a busy day. We have a birthday party to go to and then after the party my husband has a hockey game! Go Bruins! His games are nice though because a lot of my friends are there so we chat while the husbands play. We watch too, shoot, we can totally multi-task!

One last thing, I totally forgot to add some pics of our trip last week! They are too cute not to share! So here they are:
On the monorail going to Morning Madness


Mama's baby LOVES to eat!

How dead it was that morning...creepy!

Getting ready to ride Dumbo!

This silly girl on the tea cups!



Tay and her pins


Daddy putting on her pins!

This was a pool one I forgot to post..how sweet are these two?!?!

Packing up....waaaaa!!

Have a great rest of the night Friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment